It’s only the best thing about being pregnant besides when the twins arrive….MATERNITY LEAVE!!!
- I have completed those never-ending-every-one-is-leaving-except-me shifts
- I am not crammed into a train with no hope of a seat for me or for CC
- I am not coming home to start all the home duties
So yes, I am:
- Sitting in the sunshine, having pretend picnics with CC
- potty training CC
- washing the real nappies, doing my 6 washes to prep them and set them up ready for use!
- planning meals so that Chris comes home to food
- taking baths to soothe my aching body
- meeting friends for lunch
- planning our church wedding and buying a few extra things
- packing the hospital bag for me, Chris and the twins
Yes i am really enjoying this time…